Check out what Sony brought to its stands here at the Gadget Show Live, the world’s first OLED telly. Undoubtedly the Sony XEL1BU has been around for some time, since 2007 I believe? But there is no harm in bringing the world’s first OLED pride and joy here, in fact, its design (and that 3mm thin display) still feels as fresh today as it did when it brightened the world a few years ago.
Check out the full gallery after the jump…
- How to downgrade iPhone 3G baseband 02.30.03 to 02.28.00 – ModMyi downgrader tool released!
- Gallery: LG Arena KM900 camera sample photos
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 beta available for free download now!
- WoW patch 3.1 goes live!
- iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 3 released
- Acer Aspire Revo now avaliable for pre order
- Gallery: Nikon D5000 DSLR
- Rumor: PSP with green lime paintwork, currently in the making?
- Le Whif – world’s first inhalable chocolate coming later this month
- Steam powered charger powers iPod and USB gadgets
- Dell Adamo gets dissected by iFixit
- Gallery: Rumored fourth generation – Zune HD
Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far, the above were some of the gadgets and tech we featured this week. As you may know, we’ve been keep ourselves busy at The Gadget Show Live in Birmingham this week and there may well have been other gadgets and tech we missed so the list of links from our neighbouring friends’ blogs below hopefully gives you a bit more for your craving needs! If you own a tech, gadget blog yourself you can always Twitter us some links to be shared and featured in this list, for now have a good weekend everyone!
- McLaren Announces Supercar Plans – Auto Motto
- Researchers Blend Light For A Color-changing Fashion And Cause – Gizmo Watch
- Texte-ile chair made from recycled keyboards – by Gadget, shop online blog of TechChee.com
- GTrek II GPS Recorder
- Apple Macbook Mobile E-Folder Concept | Future Concepts
- Fujitsu Self-Destructing USB Drive | Gadgets @ GadgetHeat
- Zune HD packing NVIDIA graphics? | Electricpig.co.uk
- Control your Lawnmower with a Wii Remote | Walyou
- Nerf N-Strike Wii Blaster
- TechEBlog » One Gamer’s Xbox 360 RROD is Another Gamer’s Arcade Stick
- Unique Wrist Watch With Hidden Face
- Gorillapod Camera Holder
- Samurai Shodown Anthology Review (Wii)
We reported about the Panasonic one-inch thick plasma LCD Z1 last month, further details have now been officially published in the press release after the jump. However, as you will know, the Z1 wasn’t cheap at all, the official press release below still hasn’t addressed as to what the price tag on this badboy will be.
Panasonic has launched the UK’s first Blu-ray Disc recorders, all three stunningly beautiful machines (full gallery after the jump) are equipped with freesat+ compatibility which will therefore allow consumers to view and capture digital broadcasts in the best picture quality possible.
Some of you will know that the Garmin-Asus Nuvifone G60 was approved by the FCC late last year, yesterday the specs of the Nuvifone G60 were finally, officially announced. Its very likely that we’ll see it released and on the high streets in a few weeks time. Full gallery and press release right after the jump.
Showcased earlier this year at the ISE 2009, the Core 2 Duo-powered Engage X-Desk boasts a 1,024 x 768 resolution panel and possesses the ability to recognise up to 16,000 objects using “Smart Tags”. Of course, anyone would compare the X-Desk to the Surface, our view is that the X-Desk feels alot more fun, much more responsive and even packs a bluetooth mobile device transfer feature. The X-Desk would suit not just businesses but also those who strive to show off high-tech gadgets in the comfort of their own home.
Check out the press release after the jump…