We were fortunate to have been sent the Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) just before the Christmas holidays began and whilst we’ve been keeping our mouths full of mince pies, chocolate and mulled wine we’ve also taken some time to unbox and capture a quick gallery.
Is it a tablet or is it a smartphone? Difficult to say and we’ve seen mixed reviews regarding its 5.3″ front panel. While we continue to test out the Galaxy Note, here’s a quick summary of its key specs.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Dual-core 1.4GHz Cortex A9 processor
- 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED screen
- 8 megapixel main camera capable of recording 1080p videos, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 802.11 b/g/n, bluetooth 3.0
- HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- a-GPS and GLONASS systems
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Check out the brief gallery below, do shoot us a message if there are any particular questions you’d like to be answered.