Logitech has created a new set of noise isolating earphones that they are set to launch soon. The earphones promise to give up to 24 dBs of noise isolation so that your music will be the only thing you hear, no other sounds distracting or ruining the sounds. The earphones are supposed to be very durable and also have a comfortable silicone ear cushion on each of them. The ear cushions range from sizes XXS to M.
This is the design specifications on each different model of the new earphones, telling you the colors and what’s on each earphone. Also refer to the picture above to get a better understanding of what they look like.
- Ultimate Ears 100 Green Cells – shiny black casing accented with vibrant green silicone ear cushions and urban-flavored artwork
- Ultimate Ears 100 Red Blossom – inspired by the distinct imaginative concepts that songwriters use to compile new songs
- Ultimate Ears 100 Purple Splatter – a crisp white casing that’s accented with purple ear cushions and matching artwork, influenced by synthesized, electro tracks
- Ultimate Ears 100 Grey Industry – reflects the strong rock chords, take cues from the stage presence of bands such as Switchfoot and Sugar Ray
- Ultimate Ears 100 Blue Robots – a blue robot on each earphone, deep blue cable and aqua blue ear cushions
These earphones are available for purchase on Amazon for $19.99, but you can also find them at any audio / recording retail store near you.