At first we thought this was just another talented photoshop artist at work, but when we explored more we concluded that this swimming (floating) Italian bull was in fact the real thing. You got it, this classically mid-engined Lamborghini Countach designed by amphibious car expert Mike Ryan not only rules the land but also the sea!

amphibious-lamborghini-mod

amphibious-lamborghini-jumping-in

amphibious-lamborghini-swimming

Though this Lambo will undoubtedly be much more slower in terms of speed on water, you have to admire the amount of effort that’s been put into this amazing redesign, afterall this is probably the world’s first and only(?) amphibious supercar! If you click on the SeaRoaders link below, then click on History, you’ll be able to find out more…

[via SeaRoaders]

Grab our free newsletter

Receive our latest articles in your email inbox completely free. Enter your email address below (no spam, we promise!):

We never disclose our readers' information without prior consent.

Tagged with:

16 Responses to World’s first amphibious Lamborghini – this is real guys!

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

That’s just crazy, but there is still one more feature it needs before James will ride in that.

Unless it flies, it’s not fit for a spy.

4. 4
    zplits says:

WOW! this is one of a kind super car. It’s beautiful. Never thought I’d see a lambo floating. :) At first, I also thought that i was created very well in photoshop. But i was wrong. That amphibious lambo is true.

SeaRoadster, Were the designers behind those amphibious vehicles.

5. 5
    Tigercom says:

Very nice!

Makes you see a broader range of cars being made into amphibious vehicles. Would love to see a Dodge Viper or heck… a DeLorean!

6. 6
    Red Gecko says:

I just can’t believe about it. is the Amphibious Lamborghini exist?
    Because for me, pictures cannot complete the information.

7. 7
  8. 8

[...] failboat? World’s first amphibious Lamborghini – this is real guys! | GadgetLite – Latest new technology… At first we thought this was just another talented photoshop artist at work, but when we explored [...]

9. 9
    Gripper says:

Groinx!!!

10. 10
    rob says:

There is yet another feature needed… Weapons!!!

11. 11
    Cynthia says:

Hi. My son is doing a project on amphibious lamborgini’s but we cannot find anywhere the yr it was invented. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

12. 12
    Mike Ryan says:

Cynthia – You can contact me via searoader.com ….. I built this beauty!

Regards
    Mike

13. 13

[...] 19. Lamborghini Countach by Mike Ryan [...]

14. 14
    james bond says:

I like this car. I like how this generation is changing the concept of how we see and do things. this is an absolutely amazing invention.

I want one!!!!

15. 15

Hi superb website! Does running a blog similar tto this require a large amouunt of work?
    I have absolutely no expertise in coding however I was hoping to start myy own blog soon.
    Anyhow, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understyand this is offf topic bbut I just needed to ask.
    Cheers!