When I read the words USB wine dispenser, I thought this would be a USB-compatible electronic wine corkscrew of some kind but actually I was wrong. This piece of USB gadget is actually a wine dispenser! How it works, I still have no idea but from the video it’s meant to dispense you wine from nothing your computer… If you understand French, please do explain to me how this works!

All I know is that it comes in three different colours and for just ten euros, it is compatible with Mac and PC and you get all the wine you’ll ever need??? (No i don’t think so…)

The people who invented this are actually serious about it and have got a website which you can visit here, watch the video after the break.

[via Newlaunches]

Grab our free newsletter

Receive our latest articles in your email inbox completely free. Enter your email address below (no spam, we promise!):

We never disclose our readers' information without prior consent.

Tagged with:

8 Responses to USB wine dispenser really produces wine???

1. 1
    Mark Antony says:

That’s a most unusual product! Well spotted,

2. 2
    karl says:

No it is a joke! If you click on the picture showing the USB wine colors at the top of the website it says that the USB wine will be available in 2239! And suggests that you join their wine of the month club.

• 2.1
      gaspard says:

Wow… Well, I’m a native French speaker, I’ve watched the video, and now I’m very impressed indeed… that some people actually bought this ! That’s a basic example of viral marketing, you’ll never draw wine from an USB port – at least for the next 300 years. As pointed out by karl, even their website tells you it’s a joke !

3. 3
    drugtests says:

hey now this is technology at its best…………. it’s hard to believe but by ad it seem to be possible somehow…….

4. 4
    Alex says:

Definately a viral but who knows, maybe it will be invented before 2239!

5. 5
    Winey says:

This is a good one. I hope I get to live to see it. Hahaahaha ! Come on, guys , you didn’t think it was real , did you ?

6. 6
    John Roberts says:

Hi, I am not daft enough to believe what this does, but I would like to know if it is possible to buy this joke usb tap. Regards, John Roberts

7. 7

[...] With this you can buy any wine from the net, download it to your computer and serve it in your own glass, without leaving your house. You can buy it for under 9,95€ here. The only problem is that it will only be available from the year 2239!! Meanwhile…. just invite your friends, they’ll bring over a good bottle for you. You won’t believe that some people actually thinks it works… [...]